Ali Forth | RBT Registered Behavior Technician
Ali was born in Decatur, Alabama. She attended Wallace State Community College, where she studied Sonography. When Ali is not working at the clinic she enjoys softball, spending time with family, being involved in short term missions in Guatemala and volunteering for her church. Ali became a team member of Madison Behavior Therapy in 2016, and since, has developed a very strong passion for ABA. Ali's future plans involve pursuing ABA Therapy and watching her children succeed!
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Favorite Children’s movie?
- Hidden Talent?
I can pop almost every bone in my body
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
The Game Of Life
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Getting to be a part of helping a child master programs, and of course, pairing!
- Cheesiest joke you know?
Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired!
- Favorite comfort food?
- Favorite toy when you were little?
Ball and Bat
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Getting to work with such a positive staff that supports the children and each other!