Registered Behavior Technician
Josh graduated from the University of Alabama with a BS in Psychology. He started working for Madison Behavior Therapy in April 2014 where he is certified by the board as a Registered Behavior Technician. Josh is passionate about working with children and helping the disadvantaged.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A mountain man
- Favorite Children’s movie?
- Hidden Talent?
The ability to hit my elbow on absolutely anything and everything within my elbowic perimeter (that’s a real term I just made up)
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Making learning fun
- Cheesiest joke you know?
So there are two goldfish in a tank….one looks at the other and says, “Do you know how to drive this thing?!”
- Favorite comfort food?
- Favorite toy when you were little?
Stuffed monkey named Bogie
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Positively impacting the lives of the kids as much as they do mine!