Michael Gurtler Insurance Billing Specialist
Mike was born in Rochester, New York. He attended Mercyhurst University located in Erie, PA where he studied business and played Division 1 Hockey. After school he went on to play professional hockey for 5 years. Two years were played right here in Huntsville for the Havoc. He recently retired this past off season and has taken up some office duties, while specializing in billing! He is getting involved in coaching youth sports and enjoys working with kids!
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
Professional Hockey Player
- Favorite Children’s movie?
- Hidden Talent?
Its getting people to realize I have missed/forgotten something!60% of the time it works all the time!
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
My mood lighting in the office
- Cheesiest joke you know?
What did the basketball cheese say after making a nothing but net bucket? SWISS
- Favorite comfort food?
Chocolate Chip cookie dough Ice cream
- Favorite toy when you were little?
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Watching the amazing people here at the clinic improving and helping the lives of so many kids and families!