Whitlee Kelley graduated from Athens State University in May 2014 with a BS degree in Behavioral Science. In December 2016 she will graduate with a Master’s degree in Human Development and Family Studies. Whitlee previously worked as a Children’s Case Manager for the Mental Health Center of North Central Alabama, as well as a Special Education Instructional Aide within the elementary school setting. She joined Madison Behavior Therapy in September of this year and is eager to see children succeed!
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Favorite Children’s movie?
Miracle on 31st street, or Annie
- Hidden Talent?
It must still be hidden from me.
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
I love the idea of being an aerial silk performer, but I would settle for riding an elephant around.
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Pairing, it allows me and the client to get to know one another and develop trust.
- Cheesiest joke you know?
“How do you make a tissue dance?”…“Put a little boogey in it!”
- Favorite comfort food?
Turkey and dressing
- Favorite toy when you were little?
Bat and ball
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Seeing a child progress and master programs.