Alex Gardner | RBT
I’m 24 and just moved to Huntsville. I have two hedgehogs, Dixie and Diego. I just received my Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis at the University of Southern Mississippi and plan to sit for the BCBA exam in August. I love working with children and plan on opening my own clinic for at risk youth and juvenile offenders.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Favorite Children’s movie?
- Hidden Talent?
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Pairing and bonding with kiddos
- Cheesiest joke you know?
Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella? Fo Drizzle
- Favorite comfort food?
- Favorite toy when you were little?
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Working with kids