Bailey Simmons | RBT
I am from Montgomery, AL. Attended Texas A&M for two years majoring in business, transferred to UAH, majoring in Psychology, minoring in Sociology, Business Management and Business Administration. Current student athlete as a hammer thrower on UAH’s, and previously TAMU’s track and field team. Former Team USA hammer alternate. Studying to get BCBA, will graduate May 2019. My calling in life is to help those that can’t help themselves through ABA.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
Either a business woman or someone who could save the day. (superhero…duh)
- Favorite Children’s movie?
So many! Cars 1
- Hidden Talent?
Beatboxing and can do a split
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
The person in the background who managed or a ring-leader
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Pairing with my client. Making sure they know they are loved and wanted.
- Cheesiest joke you know?
What did the elevator tell the other elevator? I am moving up in life
- Favorite comfort food?
- Favorite toy when you were little?
Hot Wheels Cars
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Being able to see progress and know that I am making a difference.