Debra Cybuck | RBT
Mom of 3 amazing boys!! Born and raised in NJ. Graduated with a B.S. in Psychology from Georgia Southern University. I earned a Masters in Education from Penn State in School Psychology. Started working in ABA in 1998, and then worked as a school psychologist in PA for 13 years. I moved to Alabama in 2017 and returned to ABA Therapy- my first love.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Favorite Children’s movie?
- Hidden Talent?
Don’t know-must still be hidden!
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
Behind the scenes!
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Pairing with my kids
- Cheesiest joke you know?
Why did the golfer have two pairs of pants? In case he got a hole in one
- Favorite comfort food?
- Favorite toy when you were little?
Little People play sets
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Working with an amazing staff