Jenna Gonzalez graduated from the University of Southern Indiana with a BA in Psychology and Spanish. Jenna continued her education in 2015 at Ball State University, where she earned a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis with an emphasis in Autism. Since graduating, she is currently pursuing her BCBA certification. Jenna has previously worked in the mental health field in Illinois, where her work was primarily focused on children with disabilities and their families. Recently she has moved to Alabama in order to expand her knowledge and practice of ABA.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Favorite Children’s movie?
- Hidden Talent?
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
Apples to Apples
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Being able to pair with the children.
- Cheesiest joke you know?
Why don’t they play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs!
- Favorite comfort food?
- Favorite toy when you were little?
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Being able to watch, and be a part of the progress a child is making.