Natalie Lambert | RBT
I was born in Utah but have lived all over the US. I went to Brigham Young University and received a BS in Audiology and Speech Pathology. I married my husband in 2002 and we have two boys. My oldest son has Autism and so I have a deep understanding of the life of families who have a child with a disability. This job gives me great satisfaction, knowing I can give back.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Favorite Children’s movie?
- Hidden Talent?
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
Ticket to Ride
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
Riding the elephant
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Connecting with the client
- Cheesiest joke you know?
What’s the difference between a guitar and a fish? You can’t tuna fish
- Favorite comfort food?
Grilled Cheese sandwich
- Favorite toy when you were little?
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Being a part of the daily successes.