I grew up in Madison, AL. I attended the University of Montevallo and graduated in December 2017 with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. I now live in Huntsville with my best friend and our 4 dogs. I love to hike and kayak on my free time and I absolutely love working with kids!
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Favorite Children’s movie?
The Brave Little Toaster
- Hidden Talent?
I can cross one eye and keep the other one straight
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Pairing with the kids
- Cheesiest joke you know?
What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!
- Favorite comfort food?
- Favorite toy when you were little?
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Watching the kiddos learn