Tiffany McDaniel | MANAGER OF OPERATIONS
I was born in Boston, Massachusetts. Being a military brat I moved around a lot! My bachelor’s degree is in Business Management and I have extensive experience in operations and event management. I live in Madison with my husband, two kids at home and one in graduate school, two dogs, two cats, a turtle and a snake.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
Be an art therapist for children to help them express feelings and emotions they don’t understand.
- Favorite Children’s movie?
- Hidden Talent?
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Board Game?
- If you joined the circus what would your job be?
The person who cares for the animals. No spotlight for me.
- What is the most important part of your therapy session?
Not actually being in sessions I would guess patience and kindness.
- Cheesiest joke you know?
Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance? He had no body to go with
- Favorite comfort food?
- Favorite toy when you were little?
- What is your favorite part of your job?
Working with people who are incredible at what they do. Their dedication and hard work humbles me everyday.